In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.Where registration is required, the visitor's email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used
The information is used to enhance the vistor's experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising.
E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
- 1.1 You authorise Castle Court Shopping to use, store or otherwise process any personal information, including but not limited to your name and address, which personally identifies you ("Personal Information") to enable us, our affiliates, our partners, successors, associates, sub-contractors or other third parties (together our "Partner Companies") to provide the information regarding developments and services which are part of, described on, or available through, this website.
- 1.3 We may transfer or disclose Personal Information, to our professional advisers and to such other parties as we consider necessary, for the administration of the website and related business or if required to disclose such information by law.
- 1.4 We may aggregate statistics, responses to any surveys and questionnaires, traffic patterns and related site information and disclose such aggregate data to third parties for marketing, advertising or other promotional purposes but such aggregate data will not include any Personal Information. To enable us to monitor and improve our website, we gather and record on our servers certain aggregated information about you when you use it, including without limitation, the URL that you came from and go to and the parts of our website that you visit. Such information is primarily used to provide you with an enhanced on-line experience.
- 1.5 We use small files which are stored on your hard drive by our browser ("cookies") to monitor your use of the Website during the time you access it. However we do not use the information these cookies collect at any point after you have stopped accessing the website.
- 1.6 You must at all times ensure that the Personal Information you provide is accurate and complete and all registration details (where applicable) shall contain your real name, address and other requested details. You will notify us of any changes to these as soon as you are able so that we can update our records.
- 1.7 You are solely responsible for your Personal Information and we may take any action with respect to your Personal Information we deem necessary or appropriate if we believe it may cause us to suffer any loss, liability or commercial damage.
- 1.8 Whilst we will take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any Personal Information you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of dealing on-line and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused by the specific negligence of Castle Court Shopping.
- 1.9 You can opt out of receiving communications from us by sending an e-mail to Castle Court Shopping.